Saturday, August 04, 2007

SHE IS HERE!!!

After 12 days of waiting (past the due date), we finally have a little girl!

Avery Joy Schultz was born on July 31st at 1:15am after 16 hours of labor. Side note: Rachel loves the epidural. :)

She weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 inches long.

We have just been staring at her... she is beautiful. And after the long journey we feel like we have been on, we are overwhelmed with joy and thankfulness to have this little one.

Enough from me though... here are some pictures from the first night & the last few days...






Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica Bott said...

Oh! She is SOO beautiful!! Congratulations, friends. Praying for you as you adjust to life with her... :) Thanks for sharing the news!

karen parsell-madden said...

congrats friends - she is definitely a keeper!!! praying for you - karen

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Avery is beautiful, and I love her name! Olivia's middle name is Joy, so I love that one, too! She is really cute, and I can't wait to meet her in person some day! Give yourselves hugs for us!

Tiffany said...

Oh Rach & Brian, She is amazingly beautiful! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her all up. I love you both, give my little niece loves from auntie. My prayers are with you three as you adjust to a wonderful new life together! Tiffany

Becky said...

She's adorable! You guys are going to make a great mommy and daddy!

Sheila Drake said...

Wow!!! So beautiful. I just can't wait to see her and hold her. I think she was worth the wait:)