Monday, September 17, 2007

Sleep... Praise the Lord!

Other than having the cutest and oddest sleeping positions, Avery has blessed me the past two days with sleeping for longer stretches at night. In fact, last night she slept from 8:30pm to 6:30am! I woke up at 2am and went in to see if she was still alive... and there she was, sound asleep.

Another sleep praise is that Avery has gone down for two naps today... AND... she put herself to sleep! I didn't think I would ever be able to just wrap her up and put her in the crib and watch her fall asleep. It was an amazing feeling. I actually just sat there for a while because I thought, "she is for sure going to wake herself up and start crying." She didn't. So today, I am saying "PRAISE THE LORD for good sleep!"

I know it may not last, and today may be the only day she does this... but I am thankful for TODAY.

Enjoy some cute pictures of sleeping Avery...



Pin It

2 comments:

You with us said...

Yeah for sleeping babies. I always feel a little weight come off my shoulders when a baby (or toddler) is finally asleep. Love you! Micah just jumped in my lap and saw Avery and said, "Aw, that is a cute baby!":)

You with us said...

Yeah for sleeping babies. I always feel a little weight come off my shoulders when a baby (or toddler) is finally asleep. Love you! Micah just jumped in my lap and saw Avery and said, "Aw, that is a cute baby!":)