Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh My!

Gosh! We are so blessed by our daughter. Tonight she was laughing so hard and I just couldn't keep my laughing with her. She was in the bathroom (half naked I might add) and she farted on the floor... which made a loud vibration on the linoleum. I just lost it. It was so funny and then she got tickled and we just laughed!

We are so taken by her beauty. When I read that God knits us together in our mother's wombs... I look at Avery and think, "He is a great knitter!" She is SO beautiful... and fun to look at.

Speaking of knitting... here is Avery sporting a hat that a friend of our family made for her. What a cutie! And look at those rosie cheeks!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

You with us said...

I'll say it again... you could pay for her college education with that cuteness. (Not that you should.) I just want to squeeze her she's so cute. You have always had an infectious laugh, so I can just imagine what it's like when you and Avery get started at the same time.:) Love it.