Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thank You Bill

So, my father-in-law bet me over Christmas that I couldn't slip some avocado into a meal without him noticing. And, of course, I took that challenge! I made my favorite chili and slipped the avocado in... during the course of eating Bill said, "This is the best chili I've ever had." HA! Victory and $20 heading my way! On Christmas day I revealed to him that I had won.

I write all of this to say thank you to my sweet father-in-law for this really cool camera strap that I just bought with the money I won from him.

And let me thank my good friend Meaghan for her great idea to get a cool camera strap. Hers is really cool and I had to jump on that bandwagon. I got mine HERE. Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Editorial:
The comments written by my daughter-in-law, Rachel, are solely her recollection of the moment I tasted her homemade chili. I'm happy that she is enjoying her new camera strap at my expense. She did fool me but I must say - I HATE AVOCADOS !!