Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alphabet Fun

So, I have many moments of desperately trying to think of things to entertain my 2 1/2 year old. A few days ago, I hit the jackpot! We had a little "arts and crafts" time and both had a total blast!

A friend of mine suggested buying some large wooden letters to help Avery practice her alphabet and so I got some and Avery and I went to town painting them. It was SO MUCH FUN!



What We Started With




A Little Messy


Little Artist At Work


The Final Product!
Pin It

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

they look awesome!

You with us said...

What fun!! You come up with the best ideas!

Aaron, Andrea, Malachi and Rachel said...

Feels like I need to get on here to see what's going on....we need to connect when you all feel better! Obviously our fault...but we miss you guys.

Sela said...

Looks fantastic! I'm thinkin maybe I should make a set to hang in the nursery since I never did get to decorating it like I wanted to (three years ago!)