Friday, April 09, 2010

9 Days Left

So, I am nine days away from the due date and boy am I ready! Although it's still depressing when I get questions like I did the other day from a woman at the store... "Oh! You must be having twins!" Classic. It was hard to hold my tongue from thanking her from telling me I look fat. HA!

I am having a lot of contractions these days and the baby has dropped enough that I can barely walk without it feeling like my hips are going to break apart. So, the countdown continues, although it still feels like every day is incredibly long as we wait. We will keep you all in the loop! Can't wait to miss this little girl! Pin It

3 comments:

Aaron, Andrea, Malachi and Rachel said...

Oh Rach...seriously at this point I would have said something to that lady...or made it pretty obvious that she should keep her thoughts to herself...man! I love you. Can't wait to meet her too. It will be soon and over soon and then...YOU'RE DONE FOREVER!!! That should be relieving...and also having your new baby girl here too! Two joys!!

Gloria said...

Oh boy do I know how you feel!! I went up to the day before my due date and that was way too long for me! But it sounds like your body is getting ready to have her soon....at least I hope so for your sake! Good luck with everything and prayers for a safe/happy/healthy delivery and baby!

The Robinson Family said...

Looking forward to meeting her too!! Hang in there, Mama, the uncomfortable things will be gone soon and you'll be holding your beautiful baby girl!

John 16:21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.