Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Induction Update

Hello friends and family, so this morning at 6:30am we called the hospital to see if we would be able to come in for our induction. AND... we got bumped.

SO, what this means is that we are not going in for our induction until Sunday at 7:30am (1 week after the due date, just FYI). If we go into natural labor then we will, of course, go right in. And our doctor is GREAT and is going to do her best to get us in during the next few days if at all possible.

So, there you have it. Still waiting. It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster for us and we are ready to meet our little girl.

We will keep you in the loop. Pin It


Sela said...

Ugg, no fun at all. Praying you go into labor soon!

Meaghan said...

Sunday!!! Oh Rachel :-0. Today's jons bday they could have been twins! Haha ;)

matt & sarah said...

Just heard the news... yeah!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of Madi and hear how everything went. Glad you didn't have to wait any longer. Hope mom, dad, big sister and baby are ALL doing well. We love you guys!
-matt & sarah