Sunday, August 01, 2010

Our Precious Avery... THREE YEARS OLD!

I can't believe it's been THREE YEARS! Brian and I have been taking so much joy in our time with Avery during the last few days. We have had many moments of looking at her and saying, "I just LOVE her! She is awesome and such a cool little girl!" Hard to believe how old she is and yet I still remember the first time I looked into her beautiful big eyes and thinking what an amazing GIFT she is to me.
July 31, 2007
One Year Birthday
Two Years Old... Go Badgers!
THREE YEARS OLD... Our little princess!
Pin It

2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Wow, a three year old! Happy Birthday, Avery!

Aaron, Andrea, Malachi, Rachel & Isaiah said...

What a beautiful beautiful niece I have...two as a matter of fact! I love these pictures...and I LOVE HER! Happy birthday sweet girl.