Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Time!

I ventured out to the pumpkin patch with some other mom friends and their kiddos.  It was so fun and Avery had a blast running through the hay maze and picking out pumpkins.  She got to pick out some small ones and could have probably grabbed 20 if I would have her!  I actually got one shot of me and the girls on a hayride thanks to another kind mom.  It's a little hard to snap pictures when you have a baby hanging from you.
Here's my best attempt at getting Avery to pose for a picture. It looks like she needs to use the bathroom!


On the hayride

The tall green speckled gourd was so beautiful!  That was mommy's pick.
Avery's pumpkins
Pin It

1 comment:

You with us said...

The "pose" is classic, but my favorite it the candid black and white of Avery.