Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Something I Read

I've been reading a devotional called,"Jesus Calling."  I've enjoyed it.  Read this a few days ago and wanted to share a bit with you... these would be words from Jesus to you:

"Let the dew of my Presence refresh your mind and heart.  So many, many things vie for your attention in this complex world of instant communication.  The world has changed enormously since I first gave the command to be still and know that I am God.  However, this timeless truth is essential for the well-being of your soul.  As dew refreshes grass and flowers during the stillness of the night, so My Presence revitalizes you as you sit quietly with Me."
Pin It

1 comment:

You with us said...

Rach, we must be on the same reading schedule. I recently finished "One Thousand Gifts" and have been reading "Jesus Calling" since the end of July.

Love it!