I'm super excited about it!
How I made it:
- 24 envelopes with cards + 24 multi-colored papers glued to the envelopes + 24 white numbers glued to paper...
- 24 multi-colored thin ribbon pieces tied to the top of the cards...
- 4 12 inch cork board tiles + 1 1/2 rolls of thick brown ribbon glue into a checkerboard pattern... Attached the envelopes to the ribbons with metal brads & hot glue.
- Typed out Thanksgiving topics & verses glued to cards.
- Click HERE for the .pdf of my topic/verse cards.
Here's our 24 Days Of Thanksgiving Advent:
I find myself looking so forward to spending time in a season of gratitude. I am learning so much about it these days and this little project really fanned that excitement! Pin It