Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flour Drawings

I decided to get a little (or a lot) messy with the girls last week with a really fun activity... "flour drawing."  It consisted of two cookie sheets, 2 cups of flour, 2 aprons, and 4 little hands.  The girls LOVED it!!!!  I mean, there was flour everywhere, but they had the best time ever.  Creating things, and drawing in the white powdering dust, having imaginary cooking shows, it was awesome.  I was able to capture some of the fun as well as the aftermath. 


Making flour mountains









Look very closely...

Can you see the footprints???


Looks terrible, but actually only took about 15 minutes to clean up... so perhaps something I might do again!

Pin It

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I might have to try that with Isla this summer! Great to see you guys, hope Madi had a good bday yesterday! I wasn't kidding about those hand-me-downs...give us a call when they are taking up space in your house! :)