Wednesday, December 19, 2012

10 Years! We're Going to Cabo Baby!

I can't believe Brian and I have been married for 10 years!  We sure have a rich life and I feel so blessed.   I guess we aren't newlyweds anymore, huh?

So, for this anniversary... we did something we've NEVER done before!  A trip (without kids) to a beautiful tropical place.  It was AWESOME!

CABO SAN LUCAS!!!!!

We left our sweet girls and headed to Mexico for 5 days.  I read two books, slept, ate TONS of guacamole, laid by the pool, watched whales from our balcony, swam with a dolphin, and rested.  It was a gift!!!!!

Pictures really don't do it justice, but here's try...
The view from our balcony


Looking out to the right from our balcony

And no... I didn't get wet

Watched the sun rise & set every day




These were on our resort... classic



This is what I did in Mexico... not much of anything at all.  It was awesome.



Pin It

No comments: